If you enjoy interacting with others, have the confidence to work on your own initiative, and enjoy being busy and challenged, then this could be the role for you! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your knowledge and skills in a service environment all while receiving competitive pay, free health insurance, staff purchasing benefits and more.
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the service team. You will use your exceptional customer service skills to liaise with customers to book jobs and assist with service related queries. Upon completion of jobs your ability to work well under pressure and within time frames will shine through as you review the labour, parts, and output entry on the job order to ensure the information is complete and accurate. Your eye for detail and excellent communication skills will assist you to maintain workshop time clocks to ensure they are accurate. Your proactive approach will assist you to liaise with the parts team to ensure the efficient supply of parts required for jobs
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- At least three years’ experience in a relevant or administrative role
- Experience in a service environment or closely related industry is desirable
- Proven exceptional customer service skills
- Be confident using digital technology and be open to change
- Experience entering information into a retail management system is preferred
- Mechanical knowledge would be advantageous
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
Established in 1948, Norwood is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned dealership locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
We can promise you a rewarding environment where you can achieve your full potential. Our values and behaviours reflect what is great about Norwood and how we connect with our people and communities.
If you are looking for a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.