Service Administrator - Masterton
|Position:||Service Administrator - Masterton|
|Closing Date:||12 February, 2021|
- A fantastic opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills in a service environment
- Be part of a Dealership committed to providing and supporting world class brands
- Competitive remuneration on offer along with our amazing benefits!
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Our Masterton team are seeking a Service Administrator to provide administrative support to the workshop and help deliver exceptional customer service. This role is focused on supporting the Technicians and Service team members who are providing technical servicing of machinery. You will liaise with customers to book jobs and assist with service related queries, draft quotes, and order repairs and warranties. You will also create purchase orders and work with the parts team to ensure the efficient supply of parts required for jobs.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- At least three years’ experience in a relevant or administrative role
- Experience in a service environment or closely related industry is desirable
- Proven exceptional customer service skills
- Be confident using digital technology and be open to change
- Experience entering information into a retail management system is preferred
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
We Keep Farmers Moving, can you help us do this in Masterton?
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.