Service Administrator - Te Awamutu
|Position:||Service Administrator - Te Awamutu|
|Closing Date:||28 November, 2021|
- A fantastic opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills in a service environment
- Be part of a Dealership committed to providing and supporting world class brands
- Permanent role with competitive salary and free health insurance
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Our Te Awamutu team are seeking a Service Administrator to provide administrative support to the workshop and help deliver exceptional customer service. This role is focused on supporting the Technicians and Service team members who are providing technical servicing of machinery. You will liaise with customers to book jobs and assist with service related queries, draft quotes, and order repairs and warranties. You will also create purchase orders and work with the parts team to ensure the efficient supply of parts required for jobs.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative or relevant role
- Experience in a service environment or closely related industry is highly desirable
- Proven exceptional customer service skills
- Be confident using digital technology and be open to change
- Experience entering information into a retail management system is preferred
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
In return, Norwood can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide dealership network or national support office
- The opportunity to be a part of a world class company with a secure future right here in New Zealand.
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know any more about this vacancy. Please note we are only able to consider applications made directly through SEEK.
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!
Please note: only applications candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.