Service Administrator - Whangarei
|Position:||Service Administrator - Whangarei|
|Closing Date:||30 June, 2022|
What Norwood can offer you
- Competitive hourly rate plus overtime at x1.5 for hours over 40 hours per week
- Free medical insurance with nib, staff purchasing and company banking benefits
- Permanent role with stability working for the number one retailer of agricultural tractors and equipment in NZ
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide network of dealerships and support office
The power of our machinery put us on the map. But it’s the power of our people and our network that sets us apart.
Norwood is the largest network selling and servicing premium agricultural machinery in New Zealand.
Kiwi farmers, growers and contractors plough fields, harvest crops, and raise stock all over the country, from Cape Reinga at the top of the North Island, to Bluff at the bottom of the South. We’ve made it our mission to be there too, setting a goal of being 90 minutes or less from any blade of grass in New Zealand.
We work together as One Norwood to drive the performance and sustainability of New Zealand agriculture through technology and innovation. We’ve been keeping New Zealand farmers moving for more than 70 years now. And we intend to keep doing it for many years to come.
Our Whangarei team are seeking a Service Administrator to provide administrative support to their workshop and help deliver exceptional customer service. This role is focused on supporting the Technicians and Service team members who providing technical servicing and repairs of machinery. You will liaise with customers to book jobs and assist with service related queries, draft quotes, and order repairs and warranties. You will also create purchase orders and work with the parts team to ensure the efficient supply of parts required for jobs.
To be successful you will have
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative or relevant role
- Experience in a service environment or closely related industry is highly desirable
- Proven exceptional customer service skills
- An intermediate user of Excel, Word and the Office suite and confident learning new systems
- Experience entering information into a retail management system is preferred
- Be friendly, inclusive and adapt well to different personalities
If you are bold, encouraging and want to be part of a company that enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we are only able to consider applications made directly through SEEK.
Applicants will be shortlisted as they are received, so if this opportunity is something that you are interested in please apply now!