An exciting opportunity to take ownership of this position is now on offer. There is growth potential waiting for the right person who will take on the challenge of producing exceptional results whilst enjoying the rewards that come with that!
This is a senior position within our team, reporting to the Service Manager. You will be required to assist with the day to day running of the workshop, supervision and motivation of Service Technicians, providing technical support in-house, supporting and identifying any new business opportunities and liaising with customers to deliver exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
We are looking for someone who shows leadership qualities, displays a can-do attitude, is results driven, is an excellent communicator and has a genuine willingness to provide solutions to our customers. This position may suit a Service Technician wishing to step up into a semi management role while still being involved with carrying out service repairs, or a Senior Automotive Technician or Automotive Foreman wishing to move into this diverse and interesting industry. Either way, this position will set the foundation for achieving your personal and professional goals.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A relevant trade qualification and/or five years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience with supervising staff would be an advantage
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of tractors / excavators and machinery preferable
- Mechanical skills including the ability to diagnose technical problems
- Thorough knowledge of lifestyle/farming, construction and ground care practices preferable
- Have intermediate knowledge Microsoft word / excel
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- A work vehicle and cell phone
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned dealerships.
Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are ready to make a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.