- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Varied role with progression opportunities
- Competitive remuneration including work vehicle, phone, health insurance and paid overtime
An exciting opportunity to take ownership of this position is now on offer. There is growth potential waiting for the right person who will take on the challenge of producing exceptional results whilst enjoying the rewards that come with that!
This is a senior position within our team, reporting to the After Sales Coordinator. You will be required to assist with the day to day running of the workshop, completing service administration tasks, providing technical support in-house, supporting and identifying any new business opportunities and liaising with customers to deliver exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
We are looking for someone who displays a can-do attitude, is results driven, is an excellent communicator and has a genuine willingness to provide solutions to our customers. This position may suit a Service Technician wishing to step up into a semi management role while still being involved with carrying out service repairs, or a senior Automotive Technician or Automotive Foreman wishing to move into this diverse and interesting industry. Either way, this position will set the foundation for achieving your personal and professional goals.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A relevant trade qualification and/or five years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience with supervising staff would be an advantage
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of tractors / excavators and machinery preferable
- Mechanical skills including the ability to diagnose technical problems
- Thorough knowledge of lifestyle/farming, construction and grounds care practices preferable
- Have intermediate knowledge Microsoft word / Excel
Our people and our products make this role attractive, as does the working conditions as a whole. A competitive remuneration package is on offer including a work vehicle. You’ll also enjoy subsidised health insurance options, banking options, social club, ongoing development and more. Having a nationwide presence, we’re big enough to offer career progression, but not so big that you’re just another employee. You will know that you’re part of our team working together to make things happen.
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned dealerships.
Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best-known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
If you are ready to make a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.