Service Foreman - Christchurch
|Position:||Service Foreman - Christchurch|
|Closing Date:||12 April, 2021|
- Bring your exceptional customer service to Norwood and keep farmers moving!
- Varied role with progression opportunities
- Competitive remuneration including phone, health insurance and paid overtime
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
An exciting opportunity to take ownership of this position is now on offer. There is growth potential waiting for the right person who will take on the challenge of producing exceptional results in this senior position within our team.
You will be required to assist with the day to day running of the workshop, completing service administration tasks, providing technical support in-house, supporting and identifying any new business opportunities and liaising with customers to deliver exceptional solutions for every customer every time.
We are looking for someone who displays a can-do attitude, is results driven, is an excellent communicator and has a genuine willingness to provide solutions to our customers.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- A trade qualification and/or five years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience supervising staff would be an advantage
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of tractors/excavators and machinery preferable
- Mechanical skills including the ability to diagnose technical problems
- Thorough knowledge of lifestyle/farming, construction and ground care practices preferable
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
If you are open to explore a change, confidential enquiries are welcome. Please just email us at email@example.com with the title Service Foreman Christchurch in the Subject line.
Applications for this vacancy close on Monday 12 April 2021.
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.