- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Potential and variety with opportunities to develop and grow our team
- Competitive remuneration including health insurance
An exciting opportunity to take ownership of this position is now on offer. Our Masterton dealership is currently recruiting for a Service Manager who will utilise their exceptional leadership skills to provide guidance and oversee the service department.
Working alongside people from all walks of life, from farmers through to technicians, this is your opportunity to lead the dealership service team. You will achieve a high quality of service within this area by placing an emphasis on exceptional communication with our customers and the team, proactively marketing the company and the service department, and by taking responsibility for the flow of work through the workshop. You will champion the service administration tasks and provide onsite leadership while being fully supported by the dealership team.
This position may suit those applicants who are looking to move off the floor into a management role or you may be looking to work for a company that values their employees and has a great company culture. Either way, this position will set the foundation for achieving your personal and professional goals.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Minimum five years in agricultural machinery, earthmoving heavy commercial or closely related industry
- Qualified Automotive Technician advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience leading a team of people
- Good working knowledge of agriculture, earthmoving and ground care practices
- Sound understanding of client/dealer expectations in relation to technical support
Norwood is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands. We showcase three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned dealerships. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best-known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual that has passion, is self-motivated, highly organised and has the desire to achieve results. A competitive remuneration package is offered to the suitable applicant along with our company benefits.
If you are ready to make a positive change, apply now! Click here to apply online.