An excellent opportunity for a Service Manager with a strong business mindset and people skills to make their mark in Norwood!
- Competitive Salary
- Chance to grow your leadership experience
- Bring a modern way of thinking to the workplace
The purpose of this position is to proactively market the company and the Dealership agricultural service department, be responsible for the flow of work through the workshop, with an emphasis on ensuring good communication is maintained with customers and all Dealership staff.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have technical knowledge with regards to the mechanical aspects of tractors and large agricultural machinery
- Be a people person who can build relationships with staff and customers
- Be resilient and be able to have the tough conversations with employees and suppliers
- Have experience with retail management systems ('Microsoft Dynamics 365' is desirable)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently record all necessary details of service requests and assign jobs to appropriate staff
- Ensure that information given to the parts department is accurate, so the flow of jobs and technicians time is maximized for charge out
- Ensure all labour, parts, outwork, materials, oils, and mileage is accounted for and invoiced correctly
- Leading and managing 6-12 employees in the service team in conjunction with the Dealership Manager
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information please contract Jake Harold at email@example.com