Service Manager - Ashburton
|Position:||Service Manager - Ashburton|
|Closing Date:||06 August, 2021|
- Competitive remuneration, company vehicle and medical insurance
- Work with a range of fantastic agricultural machinery
- NZ Immigration Accredited Employer with a nationwide network of dealerships
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Our Service Managers play a key role in driving customer loyalty by providing exceptional service keeping tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for our customers.
You will be responsible for ensuring all servicing, diagnosis, and repairs to tractors and farm machinery are completed to a high standard and growing customer loyalty based on the technical capability and performance of you and your team.
To be successful:
- A minimum of five years in agricultural machinery, earthmoving, heavy commercial or closely related industry is preferred
- Being a qualified Automotive or Diesel Technician is advantageous
- You’ll need to show us you have experience leading and managing a team of people
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of agriculture, earthmoving and ground care practices
- Your knowledge of Health & Safety will be strong
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, company vehicle and free medical insurance.
A career with Norwood will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a world class company right here in New Zealand. Your progression with Norwood might include a new role within your dealership or region, or relocating within our national dealership retail network.
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this role.
To apply now, please click here.