Service Manager - Te Awamutu
|Position:||Service Manager - Te Awamutu|
|Closing Date:||13 May, 2021|
- Competitive remuneration, company vehicle and medical insurance
- Work with a range of fantastic agricultural machinery
- Opportunity to lead and develop the Service function at a top Dealership
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
Our Service Managers play a key role in driving customer loyalty by providing exceptional service keeping tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for our customers.
You will be responsible for ensuring all servicing, diagnosis, and repairs to tractors and farm machinery are completed to a high standard and growing customer loyalty based on the technical capability and performance of you and your team.
To be successful
- A minimum of five years in agricultural machinery, earthmoving, heavy commercial or closely related industry is preferred
- Being a qualified Automotive or Diesel Technician is advantageous
- You’ll need to show us you have experience leading and managing a team of people
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of agriculture, earthmoving and ground care practices
- Your knowledge of Health & Safety will be strong
In return, Norwood can offer you
- A competitive remuneration
- Additional benefits such as a company vehicle and medical insurance
- A professional working environment
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know more about this role.
To apply now, please click here!
To find out more about Norwood please visit www.norwood.co.nz.
Applications for this vacancy close on Friday 13 May 2021.
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.