- Work on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery
- Receive exceptional support from our technical support team and ongoing training
- Prominent secure company with competitive remuneration and amazing benefits!
When it comes to farm machinery, we’ve been the beating heart of rural New Zealand for 70 years. Norwood are proud to supply the world’s most trusted farm machinery brands, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most.
Our Dargaville dealership is currently recruiting for a service technician position and we’re on the hunt for people with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, and ability to work in a dynamic environment where team work and communication are paramount. Ours is not a 8-5 industry, but it is one with loads of great people and plenty of opportunities.
This challenging role is your opportunity to service, diagnose, and repair a variety of heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators, and other machinery. You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand.
- A relevant trade qualification and/or experience
- Knowledge of diesel engine structures and fuel systems
- Familiarity with hydraulic and electronic systems
- Basic computer skills with a positive, can do attitude
- The ability to embrace change and a willingness to learn new skills
- An assurance that you take the time to listen and truly understand customer needs
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
- Job security
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
- An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
Norwood is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned dealership locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.