Service Technician - Mosgiel
|Position:||Service Technician - Mosgiel|
|Closing Date:||11 May, 2021|
- Competitive hourly rate, employee benefits and friendly team!
- Work with a range of fantastic agricultural machinery
- Exceed customer expectations through delivering what you promise
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
As Service Technician, you will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, and repairing tractors and farm machinery to a high standard, including mechanical, electrical and electronic aspects, using your technical and problem-solving prowess, and a variety of diagnostic and test equipment.
Norwood puts customer excellence at the front of everything we do. Our Service Technicians help prepare tractors and farm machinery for display and sale, carry out repairs on the customer site when required, respond to call-outs as required, supervise the work of apprentices, help with demonstrations, assist at agricultural shows and collaborate with colleagues to solve problems and complete repairs.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Relevant trade qualification
- Demonstrated success diagnosing and repairing tractors and farm machinery
- Competent in the use of soldering, welding and gas cutting equipment
- Competent driving, using and demonstrating tractors and farm equipment (Full Driver Licence required)
- Excellent customer service and ability to deliver value
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Genuine and influential communication skills
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to know more about this role.
To apply for this position, please click here.
Applications for this vacancy close on Tuesday 11 May 2021.
Please note: only applications received from candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.