Service Technician - Timaru
|Position:||Service Technician - Timaru|
|Closing Date:||09 December, 2021|
- Workshop based role
- Immigration Accredited employer with a nationwide network of Dealerships
- Competitive hourly rate plus work vehicle, phone, health insurance, time and a half for over 40 hours/week
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
This is your chance to join the Norwood team in Timaru in the fabulous South Island. We are seeking a qualified Service Technician and we’re on the hunt for someone with drive and ambition, excellent communication skills and a genuine willingness to provide solutions to our customers. We have a busy workshop and a large list of customers with a diverse range of machinery.
This challenging role is your opportunity to service, diagnose, and repair a variety of heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, cultivators, seeders, spreaders, and other machinery. You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural Parts Warehouse in New Zealand.
To be successful you will have
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of agricultural machinery and/or construction equipment
- Knowledge in diesel engine structure and fuel systems
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems and electronic systems
- Computer skills including the use of OEM diagnostic software
- Relevant trade qualification and/or experience
In return, Norwood can offer you
- Competitive hourly rate plus free medical insurance and overtime
- Tools of the trade including cell phone and laptop
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Multiple career pathways within our nationwide Dealership network or national support office
- The opportunity to be a part of a world class company with a secure future right here in New Zealand
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Service Technician Timaru in the Subject line if you would like to know any more about this vacancy.
Applications close on Friday 9 December but will be considered as they arrive, so please apply now if you wish to be considered.
Norwood is a NZ Immigration Accredited Employer.