System Administrator - Palmerston North
|Position:||System Administrator - Palmerston North|
|Closing Date:||05 October, 2021|
|Location:||National Support Office|
- Based at our National Support Office in Palmerston North
- A fantastic opportunity to grow your skills in an amazing team environment
- Permanent role with great benefits including free medical insurance
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best-known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
The System Administrator contributes to Norwood’s commercial success by ensuring our IT operations are running efficiently by monitoring, maintaining, upgrading and managing our software, networks and cloud infrastructure. You will provide system and escalated helpdesk support to our users, identify system faults, coordinate resources and ensure best practice security is in place to keep our systems operating in peak condition and performance to enable staff to keep the Norwood business moving.
As you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders, your strong customer service focus and genuine approachability will make you a trusted and technically astute member of the Norwood IS team.
We see these factors as key to succeeding in the role:
- Relevant IT Qualification or Certification
- Proven experience in a System/Network Administrator role or similar position
- Experience administrating databases, networks (WAN/LAN) and cloud environments
- Experience using Microsoft Azure and Office 365 cloud infrastructure and services.
- Extensive knowledge of IT system security and data back-up/recovery.
- Sound judgement, initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task and work under pressure
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and great benefits including free medical insurance, staff purchasing benefits and company banking options. A career with Norwood will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a world class company with a secure future right here in New Zealand.
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this role.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click here.