Technical Parts Planner
|Position:||Technical Parts Planner|
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work with a great team of people! We offer variety in a busy work environment, so no day will be the same.
Come and work for Norwood, you will receive:
- Ongoing training
- Health Insurance
- Competitive wage
- Rewarding career
- And so much more
We are currently seeking a Technical Parts Planner to join our parts business development team. This newly established role will review and plan parts strategy for our product and provide technical parts support to our customers.
This opportunity is ideal for a person currently working in a similar industry who is seeking to further themselves and build a solid career. While some knowledge of the agricultural industry is desirable, you will need to have advanced communication skills and the drive to provide excellent customer service.
The positions key tasks will be: new machine reviews, gathering market intelligence and historic parts stocking analysis, working with overseas suppliers on stocking recommendations, provide guidance to dealers on parts stocking considerations.
Additional tasks will be providing parts support to our dealer network via our call centre to parts interpretation, marketing support and liaising with suppliers. If you have a passion for agriculture and people, then we want to hear from you and we welcome applicants from retail based backgrounds.
This role is vital to the ongoing success of our business and to ensure we ‘keep farmers moving’ and provide exceptional solutions to every customer every time.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- Minimum of four years’ experience in agricultural machinery or closely related
- Previous technician experience is advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive outlook
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Ability to prioritise workload and work closely within a team environment
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of passionate and energetic people!