Technical Support Specialist
|Position:||Technical Support Specialist|
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our, savvy, engaged technical support team. For the right person, this could quickly evolve into a Team Leader role.
This is the opportunity to demonstrate your expert technical knowledge and excellent people skills to our internal and external networks. This will include providing extensive product knowledge of tractor and farm machinery, and offering solutions to complex technical issues. You will show a passion for extending your product knowledge through research while being supported by a highly collaborative team. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional solutions to every customer every time.
This role is vital to the ongoing success of our business and to ensure we ‘keep farmers moving’ and provide exceptional solutions to every customer every time.
This role is located at our Palmerston North office and there will be regular regional travel.
To be considered for this role you will also need to have:
- Minimum five years in the agricultural machinery industry or closely related industry
- Qualified Technician an advantage
- A high level of technical understanding and experience of GPS Guidance systems
- Aptitude for understanding highly technical hardware systems
- Experience with agricultural implement control systems including ISOBUS
- Advanced written and oral communication and customer service skills
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of passionate and energetic people! If you think you have what it takes then come and join our forward thinking technical support team.