Warehouse Coordinator - Palmerston North
|Position:||Warehouse Coordinator - Palmerston North|
|Closing Date:||15 July, 2022|
- Help us run the largest Agricultural Parts Warehouse in NZ!
- Competitive hourly rate plus paid overtime and free medical insurance
- Help us provide exceptional solutions to every customer every time
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We are focused on meeting the ever-changing needs of New Zealand farmers and contractors. Our commitment includes a highly experienced technical support team and the largest Agricultural Parts Warehouse in the country that services our national Dealership network.
An opportunity has become available for a Warehouse Coordinator to join the team at our Parts Warehouse in Palmerston North. The key purpose of this position is to support, regulate and contribute to Warehouse activities so that there is seamless and efficient delivery of orders to our large Dealership network.
You will play a key role in continuous improvement of freight management processes by working with the Logistics and Distribution Manager and Parts Warehouse Team leader to improve systems, workloads, resourcing and productivity.
Other responsibilities will include
- Ensuring accurate processing of outbound shipments from freight forwarders and carriers
- Being the primary point of phone and email contact for our internal customers
- Liaising with border and regulatory agencies, suppliers, transport companies and other internal stakeholders such as our procurement team
- Provide supervision to other warehouse team members, taking ownership and resolving issues and escalating them when required
- Supporting the Parts Warehouse Team leader with daily housekeeping and system functionality
- Supporting stock control and processing of orders
- Maintaining the working order of equipment and supplies
- Participating in the Parts Warehouse on-call roster, currently 1 in 4 weeks
We are looking for someone who has had experience working in a Warehouse, ideally in the agricultural or automotive industry, and a strong geographical knowledge of New Zealand. This job requires a lot of energy and enthusiasm so if you are someone who thrives as part of a strong, focused and positive team, we’d love to hear from you!
In return, Norwood can offer you
- Competitive hourly rate and overtime at 1.5 for any hours worked above 40 hours
- Free medical insurance with NIB
- Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
- Uniform and full PPE provided
- The opportunity to be a part of a world class company with a secure future right here in New Zealand
For additional information please email email@example.com with the title Warehouse Coordinator Palmerston North in the Subject line.
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive so please don't hesitate to apply!
Please note we are only able to consider applications made online through SEEK. Only applications candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.