Warehouse Storeperson - until 30 June 2022
|Position:||Warehouse Storeperson - until 30 June 2022|
|Closing Date:||14 December, 2021|
- Looking for a role until the end of June next year?
- Permanent, full time, 40 hours per week, day shifts, Monday to Friday, no nights or weekends!
- Competitive hourly rate
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We have an opportunity available for a Storeperson to join our National Parts Warehouse in Palmerston North until 30 June 2022.
This role services our large Dealer network by running a variety of warehouse related tasks ranging from picking and dispatching parts to assessing warehouse systems. While the primary focus will be on ensuring accurate and seamless receipting and processing of goods, you will be an important piece of the puzzle to ensure the Warehouse Team is working together.
As part of your role, you will be:
- Working in our large well stocked and organised warehouse
- Putting to good use your geographical knowledge of New Zealand
- Experience using a forklift (Forklift OSH License)
- Using our warehouse management system and RF guns, so computer skills are essential
- Great at working with others
- MPI devanning experience advantageous
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has worked in the agricultural or automotive industry. However, we are also open to potential so if you have a strong interest in this role then we want to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Warehouse Storeperson in the Subject line if you would like to know more about this role.
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive so please don't hesitate to apply!
Please note we are only able to consider applications made online through SEEK. Only applications candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.