We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Warranty Manager to lead our warranty team and ensure warranty support and training is provided to our network of dealerships. If this sounds like you, then read on!
You will have support from your team of two Warranty Administrators who you will work closely with. Their roles are to ensure our warranty programmes and administration run like clockwork, and you will oversee this process and assist with any high-level concerns that may arise.
Your tasks will range from resolving warranty policy requests and concerns, assisting with preparation and running of national service conferences and warranty training, to travelling to dealerships nationwide to carry out warranty audits.
We require someone who works fastidiously, takes pride in efficiently seeing through each warranty process to completion to a high standard, and has a customer focused approach to how they communicate and work with others. This position works across multiple teams within the operations division, so teamwork is paramount!
Travel is required for this position.
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- At least three years’ experience in a broad administration role
- Technical background would be advantageous
- Farming and agriculture practices would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive outlook
- Advanced communication skills both written and oral with the ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Ability to prioritise workload and work closely within a team environment
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of passionate and energetic people!
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of passionate and energetic people!