|Closing Date:||16 April, 2021|
|Location:||National Support Office|
- Seeking a sharp, proactive and forward thinking professional
- Permanent, fulltime role with competitive salary and free health insurance
- Keep farmers moving by providing exceptional solutions to every customer every time
Norwood has partnered with rural communities for over 70 years, and we’ve grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture today.
We’re New Zealand’s leading supplier of a wide range of new and used farm machinery, we offer service and support to keep farmers moving, and we strive to provide industry leading solutions to help NZ farmers and growers take their premium produce to the world.
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Warranty Manager to lead our Warranty team and ensure warranty support and training is provided to our network of Dealerships. If this sounds like you, then read on! You will have support from your team of two Warranty Administrators who you will work closely with. Their roles are to ensure our warranty programmes and administration run like clockwork, and you will oversee this process and assist with any high-level concerns that may arise.
Your tasks will range from resolving warranty policy requests & concerns, assisting with running national service conferences and warranty training, to travelling to Dealerships nationwide to carry out warranty audits.
We require someone who works fastidiously, takes pride in efficiently seeing through each warranty process to completion to a high standard, and has a customer focused approach to how they communicate and work with others. This position works across multiple teams within the Operations Division, so teamwork is paramount!
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- Strong experience in a broad administration role
- Technical / Warranty background is advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive outlook
- Advanced communication skills both written and oral with the ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Ability to prioritise workload and work closely within a team environment
If you want to be part of the future of New Zealand’s ag industry and make things happen, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this role.
Please note we are only able to consider applications made online through SEEK. Only applications candidates eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.