At New Holland, our mission is to find SMARTER, better and faster ways to make technology simple, accessible and easy to use.
Our Values: Innovative, dynamic, smart
- INNOVATIVE. It is about being a driver of change in the way we work, live and connect to others. It is about being a forward thinker, never satisfied with the way the things are. Everything can be done better, day after day. Over 100 years in New Holland’s history are there to prove it.
- DYNAMIC is a vivid expression of the passion, the commitment and the positive approach that New Holland puts in everything it does. It is about keeping our eyes open to capture new opportunities, deeply living with our present, but always looking for the next challenge.
- SMART is a distinctive character for New Holland. Through the widest range of products, our intelligent and sustainable use of technology, our best price/equipment ratio, New Holland sets itself as the smartest choice in agriculture.
At New Holland, we know that for farmers, making the most of every new opportunity depends on having the right equipment. Equipment that is technologically advanced, yet simple and easy to use. Equipment that allows them to do more with less — because working SMARTER is the best way to move forward into the future.
New Holland manufactures a wide range of equipment including a full line of tractors, hay and forage equipment, harvesting products, crop production and materials handling equipment.
New Holland also manufactures a compact tractor line equipped with the same comfort and easy-to-use features designed for larger tractors.
Building on the vision of our founding fathers, Abe Zimmerman and Henry Ford, we continue to raise the bar with SMART, award-winning equipment that has simplicity and ease-of-use as its guiding principles, allowing our customers to make the most of their time, their investment and their potential.
Throughout our history, we have been motivated by the forward-thinking commitment and can-do attitude of our customers. Whether they are planning to grade a driveway or double their grain operation without adding manpower, we’re inspired by their independent spirit and their desire to turn challenges into opportunities.
It’s that pioneering spirit that launched New Holland more than a century ago. We continue to build on our history of innovation, from the first freeze-proof engine to the world’s first automatic self-tie square baler to the first rotary combine, and now a hydrogen-powered tractor that brings energy-independent farming within reach.
Today New Holland is a world leading agricultural equipment brand, offering the widest range of tractors and harvesters to suit the needs of every farmer and contractor on Earth. It’s one of the most awarded brands for ground-breaking technology. And, most of all, New Holland is the innovative, dynamic and smart partner, people who cultivate a new idea of agriculture can always rely on.
With a history of innovation in agricultural equipment, New Holland has been serving the needs of farmers across the globe for more than 110 years.
We have more than 3,000 New Holland dealers worldwide in 160 countries, provide an extensive network of sales, parts and service.
At New Holland we believe that a SMART, comprehensive dealer network helps our customers make SMARTER decisions on a day-to-day basis.
Clean Energy Leader – Farming for the future
Since 2006, New Holland is established as the Clean Energy Leader for its active promotion and development of renewable fuels, emissions reduction systems and sustainable agricultural technology.
New Holland offers the farmers of today and tomorrow the widest choice of accessible solutions that improve efficiency and productivity, whilst respecting the environment. Rooted in the belief that farmers can use technology to help them reduce their dependence on fossil fuels.
The New Holland Clean Energy Leader® strategy is based on four key pillars growing energy, efficient productivity, sustainable farming and being a committed company.
New Holland has 24 retail locations around New Zealand
- 24-hour / 7-day call out service
- Technical support team
- Precision land management team
- Warranty support team
- Aftersales support network
- Global product specialist support
- Access to over 110 years of knowledge and experience
Plus, we have the largest parts warehousing in New Zealand, with overnight parts backup ex Australia .