Norwood can offer short to medium term hire contracts on tractors and machinery for contractors and farmers. Hiring a tractor or piece of equipment from Norwood gives you access to some of the world’s best brands of agricultural tractors and machinery which are at the cutting edge of farming technology. Hire contracts include all regular scheduled servicing with the costs included in the very competitive hourly rate. We charge for tractor and equipment hire based on a minimum number of hours over an agreed upon time frame (usually between 3 and 12 months).
Benefits of a short-term hire include:
- Your capital isn’t tied up. Your capital can be used for other machinery or investments.
- Helps relieve the pressure during the peak of the season without investing capital unnecessarily.
- Hiring is a known fixed cost which is advantageous for financial forecasting and cash flow.
- The latest modern machinery is offered for hire giving you the best available technology and increased reliability.
- Hire machines are off balance sheet and hire payments are tax deductible.
- You can trial a new machine to see how it performs prior to purchasing it.
At the end of your hire contract, if you decide you would like to purchase the piece of machinery, we can deduct up to 100% of your hire costs off the selling price of the piece of equipment.
For more information on hiring a tractor or piece of equipment please see your local Norwood dealer or email email@example.com.