Working for Norwood
It’s one thing to sell great agricultural machinery and products, but it’s our people who provide the great service that Norwood IS renowned for. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do.
As the number one retailer of agricultural tractors and equipment in New Zealand, career opportunities at our Norwood throughout New Zealand are many and varied. From sales and administration roles, to support and servicing, plus we have a strong commitment to career your pathway, including apprenticeships. We have places for the right people with the right attitude. Norwood operates the largest agricultural parts warehouse in the country, and our career pathways are linked.
With a team of over 400 people, we are proud to have some of the most experienced in our industry on board.
- We value our employees' broad range of skills and expertise and are committed to providing the tools to help them realize their full potential. Career progression opportunities are a vital part of our strategy.
- Norwood target "people development" as a key corporate strategy, with career initiatives in place to enhance competencies and develop future company leaders. We have a strong commitment to customer service, staff involvement and value creation.
- A career with Norwood will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a world class company right here in New Zealand. We have operations in 20 towns across New Zealand. Career opportunities also exist with our 35 independent dealers.
- We seek individuals with the expertise and enthusiasm that it takes to be a part of our leadership in today's competitive market. If you are interested in contributing to the Norwood operations and becoming part of our team, check out our current vacancies.
- At Norwood we support the ongoing development of our industry and workforce and offer several apprenticeship opportunities. To find out about the apprenticeships we offer click here or the link below.
- Here at Norwood we believe in supporting great teams within each location and the group as a whole. We value strong team ethics, working together and sharing stories.
OUR KEY VALUES:
Be Bold & Encouraging Working Together Make It Happen
If this sounds like your kind of attitude, and you want to work in a positive environment, let’s talk soon!
Your opportunities for career progression with Norwood can include moving within a department at dealership level, relocating to another dealership within the dealership retail network, and moving from the dealer retail network to the national office based in Palmerston North.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION!
CALL 0800 326 987