Grow the Future
Partnering with our suppliers, customers and local communities empowers us to embrace our roles as guardians. It’s with a sense of pride and commitment that we invest in a more sustainable, diverse and prosperous future for Aotearoa.
We live this commitment every day through a number of initiatives:
- Sponsorship of the Ballance Farm Environment Awards, a nationwide awards programme that acknowledges and celebrates sustainable land management and innovative farming practices
- Each year we hold a Norwood Community Month, which sees 3,200 hours of the Norwood team’s time donated to local charities and community groups
- Joining forces with our world leading suppliers and local partners to bring innovative solutions to our customers in order to reduce their environmental footprint
- Supporting innovative ideas through our involvement in Sprout Accelerator
- Through the New Holland Police Tractor we help New Zealand Police engage with rural communities and educate them on rural crime prevention and safety initiatives
- Investing in our next generation by providing three Norwood Undergraduate Scholarships valued at $5,000 each. These scholarships are awarded to ambitious students undertaking a full-time undergraduate degree in agriculture or horticulture at Massey University.
- Norwood is committed to a culture that values diversity and inclusiveness. We believe that diversity within our workforce makes us stronger, more capable and more adaptive. With a diverse team, we are better able to understand our broad-ranging customer and stakeholders needs and respond effectively to them. We are members of Diversity Works New Zealand and continue to work alongside them to find ways to include diversity and inclusiveness into the business.