Version 1.00 | 12/07/2021
This privacy statement explains how Norwood collects, stores, uses, and discloses any personal information that you provide to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your personal information with respect.When handling personal information, we will comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
Norwood collect personal information from you, including your:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Account, billing, payment, and purchase information
We collect this personal information for the following purposes:
- Customer Services: to fulfil requests for products or services, track product delivery, warranty information, servicing requirements as well as product safety and recalls
- Financial requirements: Managing everyday customer account requirements, such as financing, leasing, credit services, and payment processing
- Marketing: Offer you products and services of interest to you
- Communication: to provide you with information, such as news, catalogues, announcements, updates, and technical service bulletins
- Customer Satisfaction: to administer surveys, polls, and other means to assess the level of customer satisfaction
To opt-out of marketing and customer satisfaction emails, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or click ""unsubscribe"" at the bottom of the emails we send you.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us for the above purposes if:
- you have authorised us to do so
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid endangering someone’s health or safety
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to uphold or enforce the law
- we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
We keep your information safe by storing it securely in Microsoft Azure Data Centres, protected by user profiles with Multi-Factor Authentication and hard drives of Norwood devices, such as laptops are encrypted.
Personal Information is kept only as long as required to serve the purpose it was collected for, or as required by law.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or Ph. 06 356 4920, or PO Box 1265, Palmerston North Central, 4440.