Where to find us:
|Physical Address||Corner Parkinson Street & Lytton Road,
|Postal Address||P O Box 2176
|Phone||(06) 867 9865|
|After Hours Service Phone||(027) 455 5252|
|After Hours Parts Phone||(027) 422 2048|
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
Seven day, 24-hour call-out service available.
Norwood Gisborne are retailers of a large range of equipment to suit all needs, from a push mower to a high horsepower tractor.
The Poverty Bay plains contain 20,200 hectares of rich, alluvial river flats which, combined with mild temperatures, make this district an ideal area for the growing of maize, grapes, kiwifruit, citrus and subtropical fruits. The district is mainly hill-country, well-suited to grazing. Sheep, cattle, deer and goats are farmed. Pinus radiata forests have been planted throughout the region with forestry now a major land use.
The dealership is home to these top brands:
- Ferrari orchard tractors
- Kubota tractors, grounds care, utility vehicles, generators, engines and construction equipment
- Kuhn grass harvesting, soil preparation, seeding, fertilisation, bedding, feeding and manure spreading equipment
- Brevi power harrows, mulchers and rotary hoes
- Pichon slurry tankers and muck spreaders
- StocksAG precision applicators and seeders
- Sulky trailed and mounted fertiliser spreaders
- Vaderstad cultivators, rollers and seeding equipment
- Vredo overseeders
Norwood Gisborne can help with all your agriculture, horticulture and lifestyle block equipment needs, from new and used equipment to our 24/7 servicing and parts service.
Check out our Used Equipment section to see what is currently available.
AFTERSALES SERVICE & PARTS
We operate have a well-stocked parts department and superior service department which covers all aspects of the excellent aftersales service you would expect from Norwood's.
24/7 – 365 days of the year. When you are working – we are there to support you should you need us!
Come in and talk to us about what you need for your operation.