Where to find us:
|Physical Address||Cnr McGlashan Street and Gladstone Road,
|Postal Address||PO Box 82
|Phone||(03) 489 7754|
|Fax||(03) 489 4554|
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 12pm
Norwood Farm Machinery Centre Mosgiel
The Norwood Farm Machinery Centre branch at Mosgiel is the most southern branch in New Zealand covering Otago region, including central Otago where some of the best New Zealand wine is produced, and the best merino wool is grown. Farming in our region is mainly sheep and beef, dairy, deer and lifestyle blocks.
The branch is home to all of these top agricultural brands:
- Ferrari orchard tractors
- Kubota tractors, grounds care, utility vehicles, generators and engines
- New Holland tractors, telescopic handlers and harvesting equipment
- Breviglieri power harrows, mulchers and rotary hoes
- Fella mowers, conditioners, rakes and tedders
- Horsch cultivators and seed drills
- JF mixer/feeder wagons
- Lemken ploughs, power harrows, cultivators and drills
- MX front end loaders, front linkages and attachments
- Pichon slurry tankers and muck spreaders
- StocksAG precision applicators and seeders
- Sulky trailed and mounted fertiliser spreaders
- Vaderstad cultivators, rollers and seeding equipment
- Vredo overseeders
We also stock a full range of New Zealand products including:
Our sales team are on hand to cater for all your sales enquiries on any products within our diverse range of agricultural equipment.
Check out our Used Equipment section to see what is currently available.
AFTERSALES SERVICE & PARTS
We operate have a well-stocked parts department and superior service department which covers all aspects of the excellent aftersales service you would expect from Norwood's.
24/7 – 365 days of the year. When you are working – we are there to support you should you need us!
Come in and talk to us about what you need for your operation.