Norwood Farm Machinery Centres provide full aftersales service back-up, covering all aspects of your machine's requirements.
Our fully trained service backup team are onsite to help with any area of your equipment’s servicing and trouble shooting.
With the advancement in technology there has been a big change in service requirements over the past few years. Modern machinery's extended oil change intervals demand higher quality oils and filters being replaced on time. But servicing is not just about changing oils and filters. Today's tractors are sophisticated, with processors and CAN-Bus systems requiring health checks and calibrations.
Every visit made by an authorised technician is critical, to ensure you are protected from the expense and stress of downtime due to the lack of improper servicing.
To ensure our technicians are afforded the latest in technical development, all authorised dealer technicians are offered training at the C B Norwood National Training Centre based in Palmerston North, as well as onsite training by the factory trained Technical Support Team.
The benefits of using genuine parts and service are about peace of mind in knowing your investment is in the best possible hands:
- Increased uptime - problems are found before they grow into major failure
- Training - knowing the technician working on your machine is well trained
- Support - the peace of mind of having a full support team on hand in New Zealand
- Convenience - ASIST, the worldwide database to provide faster diagnosis and repair times
- Peace of mind - knowing the genuine parts and oil being used are purposely designed for that task
When it comes to looking after your service requirements, Norwood Farm Machinery Centres help to ensure you have the best trained technicians with the best support looking after your gear.